The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of KTM College of Advanced Studies took inception in 2014 and it has become an integral part of the institution’s system ever since. Over the last six years, the IQAC has been instrumental in developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the college. It has also helped to evolve mechanisms and procedures for ensuring the objectives of the IQAC as envisaged by NAAC. IQAC’s contributions towards channelizing efforts and measures towards academic excellence are tremendous.
The IQAC of the College is responsible for coordinating all quality-related activities. It has developed an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication. The enhancement and integration of the various activities of the College are ensured by the IQAC. It has also developed effective mechanism for the adoption and dissemination of best practices.
Similarly, the IQAC has developed an effective feedback system which goes a long way in assessing the quality and efficacy of the teaching learning process of the institution.
1. 1 Prof. Abdul Majeed. K, Principal (Chair person)
2. Dr. Muhammed Aslam. NK (coordinator, IQAC)
3. Ubaidurahiman. M, (Dept. of English &Assistant coordinator, IQAC )
4. Dr. Muhammed Aslam. EK (Assistant coordinator, IQAC )
5. Dr. Rasheed Ahammed.P (Member, syndicate University of Calicut)
6. Muahammed Musthefa. K , (Chief Superintendent , Examination Board, University of Calicut)
7. Aboobacker. PU, (Dept. of Arabic)
8. Saeeda. KT (Dept. of Arabic)
9. Muhammed. (Dept. of Commerce)
10. Sri. Afsah (Dept. of Malayalam)
11. Sri. Vakod Moideen kutty faizy (Manager)
12. Husainar. M (Head Clerk)
13. Abdul Razak, KT (Clerk)
14. Suhail E (Librarian)
15. Subramanian. (Block member, Kalikavu)
16. Ajmal shair (Student Rep.)
17. Dr. Abdul Raheem. MK ( Alumni)
18. Moosa Master (Alumni)
19. Sulfeeker Ali, MD, Sulfi Associate (Nominee from Employers /Industrialists/Stakeholders.)