The College gives top priority to the placement of the students in various capacities on completion of their courses and the placement cell functioning in the college makes constructive efforts to this end. Apart from notifying the students the various job opportunities advertised by reputed firms and institutions, the placement cell in partnership with the guidance and counselling cell prepares the students to grab such opportunities.
The processing services for various scholarships instituted by governmental and non-governmental organizations also fall within the remit of the Cell. The students are made aware of various scholarships they are eligible for and set up help desks for processing scholarship applications.
E-grants, post metric, C.H Muhammed Koya Scholarships and Snehapoorvam are a few of the scholarship schemes provided by the government that the eligible candidates can avail of.
The following is a list of the agencies who provide scholarships for the students of the College:
- Arabic Club
- Commerce Club
- College Management
- PTA Committee
- Women’s wing of Alumnae
Aims and Objectives
• To help students discover their own talents and aptitude.
• To properly guide students for jobs which suit their aptitude.
• To help students find better placements.
• To spot eligible students for scholarships and free ships.
• To meet the philanthropist interested to institute scholarships for meritorious students.